We are a young and fast growing company with a passion for the latest trends and developments in packaging field. Are you looking for a dynamic work environment where you can do what you are good at? Do you recognize yourself in customer-oriented values, are you result oriented and involved in the business? Take a look at our job-openings. If no suitable job is available and you are interested in working with us, we invite you cordially to send an open application. Then we can see whether we can do something for you.
To further support the fast growing business success in North-America, we are currently seeking to fill the vacancy of an
We are looking for energetic and self-starting sales professionals who will be responsible for new business development and sales growth in the territory. The job requires an individual with experience in selling solutions in a Business-to-Business environment, preferably with experience in the floral and potted plants industry. (targeting greenhouses, growers, wholesalers, etc.) This is a great position for sales professionals with a can-do-attitude who are able to thrive in a very independent and self-starting setting. Must be willing to travel extensively (50%+ in a very large territory).
Job responsibility includes the following (not limited to):
- Prospecting potential new customers. Sales and new business development.
- Actively hunts for new contacts, visits (potential) customers and responds to the customer's needs and opportunities.
- Follows-up on visits and creates action plans.
- Maintains contacts with allocated accounts.
- Consults with (potential) customer about (new) products and opportunities.
- Monitors and improves customer-satisfaction.
- Conducts price negotiations and proposals.
- Logs customer contacts, agreements made and (follow-up) actions in visit reports.
- Is responsible for own (short and medium term) sales plan.
- Keeps up with market and industry trends.
- Identifies customer needs, feedback and (future) expectations, etc.
- Direct sales and customer relationship
- Fast growing International company
- Target Market: Central and Western US States
- Directly reports up to the Sales Manager
- Some International travel in Europe and Canada
- Working in a beautiful and creative industry
Candidates are expected to meet the following requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in business or arts preferred
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience
- Preferably in Business to Business
- Entrepreneurship/ Tenacity/ Creativity/ Self Starting
- Ability to initiate, establish and nurture business relationships
- Convincing and consultative sales and business development drive
- Work independently and autonomously
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Competency in CRM and solid administrative reporting skills
- Must be willing and able to travel extensively (50%+)
Qualified and motivated candidates are welcome to apply. If you are an ambitious professional with strong sales power, we look forward to speaking to you soon.
Please email resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Mr Pieter L. Sluiter.
We are always looking for talent. Are you interested in working at Koen Pack, but there is currently no suitable vacancy? Then you can leave your open application (with your motivation and CV) to email@example.com.
In your motivation clearly specify what your ambitions are and what you would like to add to the Koen Pack team. You will hear from us as soon as possible whether you are invited for an interview.